Riot launched Okay’Sante, the Delight of Nazumah, a tank and fight-type champion for League of Legends. We collected all the data from his YouTube highlight and added extra ones from the League of Legends Universe to offer particulars about his position, potential, and backstory. The proud monster hunter can remodel from a defensive tank right into a deadly skirmishers. On this article, we’ll present a preview of Okay’Sante.
Okay’Sante, the Delight of Nazumah
Class: Warden, Skirmisher
Legacy: Tank, Fighter
Place(S): High lane
Useful resource: Mana
Vary kind: Melee
Retailer Value: 7800 BE (Battle Essence) or 975 RP (Riot Factors)
Problem Degree: Medium
Final Skill (R): ALL OUT
- Solid “All Out” by urgent the “R” key in opposition to and focusing on an enemy. In the event you forged this potential and collide in opposition to a wall, Okay’Sante will knock an enemy by way of it. On the finish of their path, he’ll pursue his enemy, dealing injury and gorgeous them.
- If Okay’Sante makes use of his Final potential and his prey doesn’t hit a wall, they are going to be knocked again a brief distance as an alternative whereas taking much less injury.
- No matter hitting a wall or not, Okay’Sante will shatter his ntofos to show them into sharp blades and enter his ALL Out type on the finish of his cost.
- Whereas within the All Out type, Okay’Sante shall achieve assault injury scaled together with his armor and magic resist. He may also achieve Omnivamp, which raises his well being. Watch out; all that energy will make him susceptible to wreck.
- In All Out type, Okay’Sante transforms from a tank. He loses a big chuck of his well being bar, armor, and magic resistance.
- His Final type expires briefly; he is able to tank as soon as extra after the timer is finished.
- Recast his potential to exit the shape early.
Passive: Dauntless Intuition
- Okay’Sante’s passive potential marks enemies which are broken by his talents. His subsequent assault consumes the mark to deal extra injury primarily based on their max well being.
- Paired together with his All Out type, assaults in opposition to a marked goal will deal much more injury to his prey that’s scaling with Okay’Sante’s bonus armor and magic resistance.
Ntfofo Strikes (Q):
- Okay’Sante’s Q slams his ntofos in a line to wreck and gradual enemies inside its vary.
- If the Ntfofo Strikes hits an enemy, Okay’Sante will achieve a stack. After the second stack, his subsequent forged of Ntofo Strikes will set off a shockwave, knocking all enemies inside vary towards him and briefly gorgeous them.
- Whereas in All Out type, Ntofo Strikes will not gradual enemies; its cooldown timer has been lowered.
- Ntofo Strikes is your three-hit-combo for activating his passive injury. Attacking between every Q forged, your opponent will crumble and beg for mercy.
Path Maker (W):
- Path Maker is a talent that prices a touch to go in a straight line at a brief distance. Okay’Sante will sprint in your chosen course to knock enemies to the tip and stun them. This potential is the place he’ll showcase his tanking potential; through the cost, Okay’Sante turns into virtually unstoppable as he takes considerably lowered injury.
- The knockback length and injury will improve the longer the cost is held.
- Path Maker is simplest when getting into the All Out type. Path Maker’s cooldown is refreshed, he good points much more injury discount, and his cost and sprint pace improve considerably. Enemies may also take extra injury, however they gained’t be knocked again on this state of affairs.
- Use Okay’Sante’s E, Footwork, to sprint to an ally or goal location and achieve a defend that scales his max well being.
- Sidestep in direction of your allies as you may sprint from a higher distance and apply the defend on them.
- You possibly can even sprint to allies by way of partitions, but when Footwork isn’t focused to a companion or enemy, the untargeted sprint gained’t go the distances except in All Out type.
Okay’Sante Suggestions League of Legends
You have to play smarter when up in opposition to stronger laners like Fiora or Darius. Use Pathmaker and Footwork to remain out of attain. As soon as Okay’Sante is robust sufficient, his mid-game turns into versatile. Happening a 1v1 match can dominate his opponent so long as he’s forward, permitting him to separate push and roam Summoners or the Wild Rift as wanted.
In Teamfights, as a tank, your main job as Okay’Sante is to guard your teammates, stick along with your backline, and peel. Bear in mind to save lots of your final for when your finest protection turns into your nice offense. That’s your queue to go All Out in your prey.
Casting All Out depends closely on appropriate positioning. Since its impression is extra important when used in opposition to a wall, it’s best to nook your enemies with Pathmaker and Footwork. Don’t let your self get overwhelmed and land in a very good place to take the burden off, or the hunter turns into the hunted. Okay’Sante stands aside from different champions, from defending his allies and tearing by way of his enemies.
Okay’Sante Lore League of Legends
He was born within the Shuriman metropolis of Nazumah, a spot recognized for its hunters who repeatedly slay harmful beasts. The tales of Nazumah’s historical past, informed by his mother and father, impressed Okay’Sante to turn into his hometown’s best warrior-hunter. For twenty years, he educated underneath the tutelage of a number of lecturers who taught him tips on how to extract supplies earlier than crafting them into numerous weapons and infrastructure that Nazumah used to thrive. Throughout his first years of attempting to find monsters, he developed a detailed friendship with Tope as they fought beasts. All of the years they’ve been working collectively, Okay’Sante confesses his emotions in direction of Tope, and he feels the identical earlier than sharing their first kiss.
Later, Okay’Sante’s hometown, Nasumah, was caught within the crossfire with rival cities Azir and Xerath that ravaged the continent in a conflict. A creature terrorizes their residence, main Okay’Sante and Tope to coach because the monster is a lion and cobra hybrid. It took a very long time for them to defeat the creature, the 2 formulating plans to kill it, however all of the makes an attempt have been unsuccessful. Okay’Sante’s delight now taking up to look down on Tope created arguments, even believing that Tope was holding him again. The 2 ended their relationship and went their separate methods resulting from their failure to kill the cobra-lion till Okay’Sante got here to phrases with the truth that he couldn’t kill it.
Looking for the braveness to return to Tope, Okay’Sante arrives at his home, solely to seek out his aunt and Tope’s journal concerning the beast, the cobra-lion, primarily based on his analysis known as Baccai. The monster they each couldn’t defeat was created from the Xerath by forcibly fusing Shuriman fauna utilizing his magic. Remembering his mother and father’ teachings, Okay’Sante realizes that he underestimated his companion and discovered to simply accept his errors.
A last battle between Okay’Sante and the Baccai, attacking whereas its guard is low whereas dodging each strike that comes his approach. Tope’s theories within the journal impressed him to take the Baccai to a waterfall. Now weakened and susceptible, Okay’Sante might strike it one final time, ending its life. He celebrated his victory with different Nazumans earlier than donating the Bacca’s physique to be studied, because it was in custom, and even taking two items of its armor to craft into his signature ntofos. His weapons have been engineered to retain the Baccai’s regenerative properties whereas persevering with sharp blades till the outer pores and skin reforms. To recollect Tope, he carves a lion’s head to symbolize the Baccai in his journal and to honor his companion after their separation. Because the Delight of Nazumah, Okay’Sante promised by no means to let his ego blind him from his targets once more. The conflict between Azir and Xerath started to develop, he is able to defend Nazumah in opposition to their battle.
Leave a Reply