Screenshot by PC Invasion
After chasing Ciro and acquiring the password, you’re informed of a brutal spectacle taking place in Carnage Corridor. However, earlier than you’ll be able to go there, you’ll must move the trials, certainly one of which has you gathering a bunch of things in a Darkish Zone. Right here’s our Dying Gentle 2: Bloody Ties information that will help you discover all of the Treasure Hunt Tryout Crystals as a part of the Madmen From Villedor quest.
Notice: For extra info, try our Dying Gentle 2 guides and options hub.
Dying Gentle 2: Bloody Ties information – Treasure Hunt Crystals information (Madmen From Villedor)
The Madmen From Villedor quest in Dying Gentle 2: Bloody Ties has three preliminary targets that are seen in your map. Upon arriving at these areas, you’ll discover an area poster, in addition to a walkie-talkie that you may work together with.
Your objective is to finish the challenges inside the time restrict. Whereas it’s doable to get a excessive rating (i.e., gold), you’ll solely want the bronze rating, on the very least, to move.
Two of those trials are pretty easy:
- Just like the Wind – This can be a parkour and sprinting problem the place you want to move by way of all of the checkpoints.
- Between Two Fires – You’re given a crossbow that causes enemies to blow up in a gooey mess. Kill sufficient enemies to finish the duty.
- Everytime you full a problem, you’ll be able to go to a marked location to have a couple of drinks with Ciro. That is purely non-obligatory.
Nevertheless, one explicit goal would possibly trigger complications. That is the Treasure Hunt problem in Dying Gentle 2: Bloody Ties‘ Madmen From Villedor quest, and it requires you to gather 10 Tryout Crystals in a zombie-infested constructing. You possibly can’t use any of your common weapons right here. As an alternative, you’ll quickly achieve entry to a pistol that blasts foes akin to a shotgun.
In any case, we listing down the place you’ll discover the required gadgets within the space:
- #1 – In a small room at first of the problem, simply earlier than you undergo the crawlspace.
- #2 – On a settee to your left when you move by way of the crawlspace.
- #3 – Inside a basin within the subsequent room.
- #4 – Instantly previous that part, you’ll see a Boomer. The Tryout Crystal is on the windowsill.
- #5 – Attempt to soar and attain the ruined part of the highest ground to get this Crystal.
- #6 – On a settee on the second ground.
- #7 – Go across the second-floor hallway to discover a collapsed half. The thing is true beneath.
- #8 – Subsequent to the ruins on the bottom ground within the heart of the realm.
- #9 – Contained in the fridge.
- #10 – Within the small room with the bicycle.
After finishing all of the challenges in Dying Gentle 2: Bloody Ties‘ Madmen From Villedor mission, return to the Quarry Finish bar and discuss to Ogar, Ciro’s dad. Ciro went off to Downtown for the ultimate trial (the situation shall be marked in your map). Experience the elevate to achieve the rooftop, whereupon you’ll see a zipline.
Notice: For some odd cause, Aiden routinely falls earlier than reaching the alternative constructing. I’d counsel buying the Paraglider first by ending A Place to Name Residence, a predominant story mission. You possibly can let Aiden die, whereupon he’ll respawn from a better vantage level (should you’ve tagged it already). This can allow you to glide to the rooftop.
After speaking to Ciro, the final trial will start. This time, you’ll must survive wave after wave of contaminated for 5 minutes.
Attempt to climb any of the objects/platforms right here, and whack any hostiles that come close to you.
When that’s executed, glide to the opposite constructing the place Ciro was, and examine the marked space to seek out his fedora. Activate your Survivor Sense by urgent the “Q” key and comply with the blood trails.
You’ll find yourself on a touchdown down beneath, the place Ogar tells you that the mercenary was despatched by Astrid, the pinnacle honcho of Carnage Corridor.
One more marked location will seem in your map, this time in Decrease Dam Ayre. Enter the constructing and discuss to the NPCs. When you get within the van, you’ll be taken to Carnage Corridor.
It’s time to strive the DLC’s area fight system and mechanics.
Dying Gentle 2 is offered through Steam. For extra info, try our guides and options hub.
Leave a Reply