NEOWIZ and Cosmic Gatto have confirmed a launch date for Aka on Nintendo Change, information that was shared on this week’s Indie World showcase.
You’ll play as Aka, a retired crimson panda soldier who’s in search of internal peace, on this “healthful fully-featured journey that’s as lovely as it’s insightful.” He’s challenged to hunt out Ghosts to assist convey them closure, whereas additionally serving to Aka to decide on a small island and construct his new residence.
The developer has outlined the sport’s key options as under:
- Gardening: The participant is invited to develop vegetation, from flowers to greens. The farming system is impressed by permaculture, the place associations (backyard design) and wild animals play a task.
- Development: It’s doable to craft shelter, instruments, garments, or varied props. It could assist clear up quests or simply be for an ornamental function. You’ll need to collect supplies, discover objects or win them whereas doing quests.
- Leisure: Enjoyable in sizzling springs with monkeys, watching clouds whereas listening to the ocean waves, or taking a nap on an enormous Capybara… These actions are enjoyable however not ineffective as a result of it will increase your “happiness.”
- Narrative quests: Aka isn’t a linear recreation. You may select when and the way you determine to assist the NPC (in case you select to assist them). Nevertheless, solely then will you have the ability to discover each nook, find out about your previous, and possibly… discover internal peace.
- Mini-games: A number of mini-games shall be accessible; make the sled, marble maze… their quantity is but to be outlined.
Aka will launch digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Change worldwide on fifteenth December 2022.
Leave a Reply